--Birthday Party Slideshow
Showcase Three: Slideshow for Birthday Party
• Customize Pan&Zoom effect
• Add art clips
• Add macro texts
Customize Pan&Zoom Effect
With DVD Photo Slideshow, you can apply different Pan&Zoom effects to the slide. Double click the selected slide and we can see the Photo Configuration window as follows:
1. Click the Pan&Zoom tab and check the Custom option in ther panel.
2. Select desired Pan&Zoom effect in the drop-down list.
3. Click OK to apply the setting.
4. We can customize the Pan&Zoom effect of other slides with the same operation.
Add Art Clips
We can add some built-in or customized art clips to the slide or the whole album to make the slideshowmore animated. Double-click the selected slide and we can the Photo Configuration window as the following:
1. Click the ArtClips tab and select a category in the drop-down list, and then we can see art clips in the selected categorry dispaly in the panel below.
2. Double-click desired art clip in the panel and it will be applied to the slide.
3. Right_click on the art clip which has beed added to the slide and choose Apply to All photos in the pop-up memu and the art clip will be added to all the photos in current album. We can drag and drop the art clip to desired position and then you will find the art clip will displayed on the same position of all the slides. We can also apply the same art clip to all the slides by clicking Add Selected to All Photos button after we select the slide.
4. Right-click on the added art clip and choose Delete to remove it from the slide. If we have apply this art clip to all the slides, it will be removed from all the slides. If we just want apply it to certain slides, we can repeat the selection operation or right-click on the added art clip and choose Copy and then paste it onto other slides.
5. We can add more than one art clip to the selected slide by double-clicking the selected clips.
Add Macro Texts
We can add some neccesary macro texts to the sldie, such as the file name, the current date, sldie number and so on. Double _click the selected slide and we can see the Photo Configuration window again.
1. Click The Text tab.
2. Click the Add Macro Text button and we can see a drop-down list and then we can select desired macro texts in the drop-down list. We select Current Slide Number and then we can see the number of the current slide appea on the slider. We can drag and drop the number to the desired position.
3. Select the slide number and then click Add Selected to All Photos button to add corresponding slide number to all the slides in current album. We can also delete the selected added object by clicking Delete Selected Object.
4. We can edit the macro text by altering its font, size and color. What we need to do is to select the added macro text and make any change in the panel below.