happy e-Cards: How to make a Happy Chinese new year greeting e-Cards and send by email
2010 will be gone and 2011 is coming now. How to make your own happy Chinese new years greeting e-cards and send to others by email? It seems convenient to express your greetings to friends via sending a wishes e-card by email . But how to create your own Chinese greetings e card at first?
Flash Slideshow Maker is a card creator for users to create their own electronic greetings e-Cards. With the card creator, you can create animated Chinese Flash greetings eCards from photos in simple steps.
How to make a Chinese electronic wishes New years e-Card and send by email?
Here is a tutorial that will show you how to make your animated Chinese new year Flash electronic e-cards and send to others by email. Before you make a wishes e Cards, you need to free download the Card maker and install it on your PC at first.
Now, let’s begin to follow the simple steps below to create your own animated Chinese happy wishes eCards.
Here is a 2011 Chinese new years wishes eCard created by Flash Slideshow Creator
- 1. Run the Flash picture eCard maker on your PC and click the “Add” button to insert your digital pictures.
- 2. Set the transition effect. The Flash eCard Creator offers various dynamic and animated effect for your animated card making.
- 3. Design photos. You can design pictures for making a beautiful e-card. Please double click one image and there will pop up an “Edit Photo” window, where you can write your sayings, add texts or more to your eCard.
- 4. Choose a new year theme template. To send your new years e card to others by email, you need to choose a Basic template to output your electronic card to get a simple SWF file for embedding in email.
- 5. To design a musical new years Card, you can also insert your music. Please click the “Add” button to insert music to your e-Card. And you can also insert your favorite music from a CD disc into the ecard.
How to send your animated happy Chinese new years e-Card by email?
In order to email your happy Chinese new year musical e Card to others in 2011, you need to get a SWF file. On the “Publish” window of the maker, you choose “Create Flash File Only” to output your picture e Card. In a few seconds, you will get a greeting e Card in SWF format. Then you can embed the SWF file into your email as attachment and send your new year ecards to others.