Editing DVD Menu
Use No Menu
If would like to use no menu, please uncheck Use DVD Menu option in Menu Navigator tab of Choose Menus window.
Use DVD menu
The menu options control the theme and layout, as well as additional customizations.
-Choosing menu template
For speed and ease in designing your slideshow album, simply select from the list of templates. All the backgrounds, effects, and audio that come with the template are automatically applied to your slideshow album. You can click the selected template to apply it to your slideshow album.
-Adding background music to menu
Choose your favorite music from local drive or auido CD to add as the background music of DVD menu. Audios in MP3, WAV or WMA format are supported. For best results, choose a short clip of music that can easily repeat.
1. Click Background Music tab.
2. Click Add or Import from AudioCD button to select a music file from the local drive or your audio CD.
3. Click Delete to remove the selected music.
4. It is recommended to check Set Fixed Duration option, since the longer your menu background music is, the longer you will need to encode the slideshow.
-Changing menu background
The background image of all menu templates can be changed by your own images.
1. Click Background Images tab.
2. Click Add button to select you desired image on your computer.
3. Click Delete to remove the selected image.
4. Check Show Gray Scaled Image option to make the images look black-and-white.