Tutorial: How to create a flash CS3, CS4, CS5 or 8 preloader for website
The following tutorial will show you how to create dynamic preloaders bar for your web to show image slides. The preloader can make your flash slide shows look professional.
How to embed dynamic picture flash picture slideshows into web site page? You need to create a (CS3, CS4, CS5 or 8) preloader at first. Then, you can insert it into your web page by embed some simple action script code. And the action script codes should be embeded into the "body" area of your website webpage.
3D Flash Slideshow Maker is a dynamic (CS3, CS4, CS5) flash maker software, which allows you to create free preloaders and get the simple actionscript code for posting on webpage. To add the dynamic (as2 or as3) preloaders to website, you need to make and upload them to SkyAlbum.com to get the simple actionscript codes at first.
Tutorial: How to create your dynamic flash CS(3,4,5) preloaders bar and embed in website page
Before you make cs3, cs4 cs5 or 8 flash preloaders, you need to free download the picture slide show maker software and install it on your computer at first.
Here is a dynamic flash bar below:
Now, let's follow the simple steps below to make a cs (3,4,5) or 8 flash preloader bar with the maker.
- 1. Launch the picture slide show maker on your computer.
- 2. Click the "Add" button to add pictures.
- 3. Set the dynamic transition effects. The software offers users all kinds of action transition effects for photo slide show preloader bar.
- 4. Edit images. Please double click one of photos and there will pop up a “Edit Photo” window, where you can decorate your images with various components.
- 5. Choose a template. This software supplies users with two kinds of free templates. One is simple “basic” template for SWF (as2 or as3), the other is “Advanced” template for XML preloader bar. To create a XML preloader bar, I choose the “Advanced” theme template.
- 6. Add music to flash preloader bar. To make personalized image slide shows, you can also add background music to your bar. You can add music to the bar from your computer or import music from a CD disc.
- 7. Publish preloader bar. The software supports uploading the creative flash to SkyAlbum.com. On the “Publish” window, you choose “Create Files and Upload to SkyAlbum.com". Before you upload it to SkyAlbum.com, you should also register an account at first.
How to get the simple actionscript code?
After you upload the picture slideshows to SkyAlbum.com, you will be led to a page. On the right side, you will see the slide show lists and the simple actionscript codes. You can get the free actionscript codes from “Embed” or “Post MySpace”.
Tutorial: How to insert the flash preloader bar action script codes into your webpage?
- 1. Copy the simple actionscript code you just get on Skyalbum.com.
- 2. Paste the simple script code into the 'Body' of your webpage.
- 3. Change the parameters so that the slideshow bar match your webpage. For example, you can modify the bar's width and height parameter so that it can match your web site page.
- Upload your webpage to the web directory online to show your dynamic (as3, as4) flash preloader bar for slide shows.(Note: the bar can be compatible with CS3, CS4, CS5 or 8)
other related tutorials: how to make free Flash XML banner