Tutorial: How to create a Flash XML banner slideshow
How to make a dynamic Flash XML slide show banner? To make your photo slideshows, you need to get an banner generator at first. With a generator software, you will make a XML picture slide show banner.
Flash SWF slideshow Creator is an easy-to-use slide show generator, which allows you to create dynamic XML flash banner slideshows. To make your picture slide shows, you need to free download the generator and install it on your computer. There are just simple steps for you to create free dynamic image banner slide shows for web site.
Tutorial: How to create free dynamic XML flash slideshows
- 1. Launch this picture slides generator.
- 2. Click “Add” button to add your images from your computer to the generator .
- 3. Set the slide show playing order. You can use your mouse to set the images playing order.
- 4. Edit slide show pictures. The banner generator allows you to edit the pictures. Please double click one image and there will pop up “Edit Photo” window, where you can edit the photos.
- 5. Choose a “Advanced” template for XML banner slideshows. Go to the "Theme" widnow, and click “Advanced” to choose a template. The generator also allows you to add background music into the slide shows. (Note: if you choose a "Basic" tempalte, you will create SWF slide shows)
- 6. Publish your xml picture slide shows. Go to the “Publish” window and choose choose ”Create Flash files Only" to publish your image slideshows into your local web site directory.
Tutorial: How to embed the flash XML image slides into your web site
After you publish your photo slideshow, you can open the output folder by click the menu "File" and select the "Open Output Folder". There is a file named "fs_aux.html" in the output folder. Please open the file with a text editor. you can see the code like this:
Please copy the code section from "<object>" to "</object>" and paste it into your own web page.
1. If you are using Dreamwave or Frontpage, you should switch from design view to code view.
2. You should also copy all the files and sub-folders in the output folder to the same folder of your own web page file.
3. If you put these files in another folder, please change the code "sample.swf?xml_path=slides.xml" by adding correct path before the SWF and XML file.
After you upload all the related files into your website online, your dynamic flash photo slide show will display.