Tutorial: How to make flash intro banner, introduction header
Dynamic flash intro banner or introduction header can give you a special way to show your intros. With a banner builder or creator, you can create your dynamic free Flash intros in simple steps with templates and embed into website. The intros output as SWF format so that you can embed and put the animation into your website page or blog easily.
Flash Slideshow Maker is said to be the best intro banner or introduction header builder, which allows you to make free flash intros in simple steps with template. With this easy intro maker or builder, you can make a intro banner or header with templates and embed the animation on your site..
Tutorial: How to create your intro banner or introduction header for your website page.
With the best intro creator, you will get dynamic intros just in some simple mouse clicks. There are some simple steps in the tutorial that guides you to create a intro animation header for website page.
Before you make easy banner, you need to free download the banner maker on your computer and install it.
There is a dynamic intro banner I create using the Flash introduction creator
- 1. Run the banner animation Maker on your computer and import your pictures.
- 2. Decorate pictures. The maker allows you to decorate the picture so that your intros look more attractive. Double click one of image and there will pop up an “Edit Photo” window that allows you decorate your photos.
- 3. Choose a dynamic template for your banner intros. The software offers users two kinds of free templates. one are basic templates, the other are the advanced templates. You can choose one basic template or one advanced template for your introduction animation. Here I choose a “Advanced” theme template.
- 4. To make a audio banner, you can add background music. Click “+” or “Get from CD” button to add background music.
- 5. Publish intro. Go to the “Publish” window and choose “Create Flash Files Only” to publish the intro header to your local website directory.
Tutorial: How to insert the intros animation on your website home page ( Related tutorial about how to create and Flash slide show and embed on html website page )
After publishing the dynamic intros to the website directory, you can open the output folder by click the "Open Output Folder" on the publish window. There is a file named "fs_aux.html". Please open the file with a text editor software (Dreamweaver or Notepad) to copy the script code paste it into your homepage.
After you finish setting the parameters of the intros on your page, you will upload all the relevant files to your web site directory online to display your intro header.
Hot tags: best DVD menu templates, html picture gallery banner maker, Flash banner intros templates, DVD templates