How to create SWF flash and embed into html page
Many users would like to insert a SWF flash file into HTML, but they do not know how to do it in an easy way. How to embed your dynamic picture slideshows in to web site html page? In this tutorial I will teach you how to insert a SWF file in your html page.
Flash Slideshow Maker is a dynamic slide show generator software, which allows you to create picture flash slides in SWF format that can be added into html page easily.
How to create your dynamic photo slideshows and embed in to html
To insert a slide show in to html, you need to make a SWF file at first. Now, you free download the picture slide show generator software and install it on your computer at first.
Here is a dynamic slides embeddding in the HTML below:
Now, let's follow the simple steps below to make your photo slideshows in SWF format.
- 1. OPen the picture slide show generator on your PC.
- 2. Click the "Add" button to add your pictures.
- 3. Set the dynamic transition effects. The slideshow generator software offers users all kinds of transition effects for the flash photo slide show.
- 4. Edit slides images. Double click one of photos and there will pop up a “Edit Photo” window, where you can decorate your images with beautiful elements.
- 5. Choose a template. This slide show generator software supplies users with two kinds of templates. One is simple “basic” template, the other is “Advanced” template. To make a simple SWF file, you need to choose the "Basic" template.
- 6. Add music to your photo slideshow. You can add music to the slide shows from your computer or import music from a CD disc into the slides.
- 7. Publish slide shows. Go to the "Publish" window and choose "Create Flash File Only" to publish your flash.
How to insert the SWF flash in to HTML webpage?
After you publish the slideshow to the website directory, you can open the output folder by click the "Open Output Folder" on the publish window. And there is a file named "fs_aux.html". Please open the file with a text editor software (Dreamweaver or Notepad) to copy the script code and paste it into your page.
Or you may use the mouse to drag the SWF Flash to HTML page directly.
When all is ok, you need to upload the flash file with your page in to your website directory online to show your slideshows.