How to create SWF Flash slideshows and embed into XHTML
How to embed dynamic picture slideshows into xhtml website page? You need to create and get slide show script code at first. After you get the simple free script codes, you can insert the codes to your xhtml web page to embed your image slide shows.
3D Flash Slideshow Maker is a dynamic SWF Flash slide show generator, which allows you to create free picture slides and get the slide show script code for embedding into xhtml page. To add dynamic image slide shows to xhtml, you need to make picture flash slideshows and upload the slides to the SkyAlbum.com website to get the simple slide show script codes at first.
How to create your Flash photo slideshows for embedding into xhtml website page
Before you make dynamic image slides, you need to free download the picture slide show generator software and install it on your computer at first.
Here is a dynamic xhtml Flash slides below:
Now, let's follow the simple steps below to make photo slideshows at first.
- 1.Run the picture flash slide show generator on your computer.
- 2. Click the "Add" button to add pictures.
- 3. Set the dynamic transition effects. The script code generator software offers users all kinds of transition effects for your photo slide show.
- 4. Edit slides images. Double click one of photos and there will pop up a “Edit Photo” window, where you can decorate your images with various components.
- 5. Choose a template. This script code generator software supplies users with two kinds of templates. One is simple “basic” template, the other is “Advanced” template. If you choose a basic template, you will get a SWF file; if you choose an advanced template, you will get the XML slideshows.
- 6. Add music to photo slideshow. You can add music to the slide shows from your computer or import music from a CD disc into the slides.
- 7. Output your slide shows. The slide show generator supports uploading the creative slideshows to SkyAlbum.com. On the “Publish” window, you need to choose “Create Files and Upload to SkyAlbum.com". Before you upload the slides to SkyAlbum.com, you also need to register an account at first.
How to get the simple slide show script codes to embed in XHTML?
After you upload the picture slideshows to SkyAlbum.com, you will open your slide shows. On the right side, you will see the slide show lists and the script codes. Then, you will get the free image slideshow script codes from “Embed” or “Post MySpace”.
How to insert the image slideshow script codes into XHTML webpage?
- 1. Copy the simple image slideshow code you just got on Skyalbum.com.
- 2. Paste the simple code into the 'Body' of your xhtml webpage.
- 3. Modify the parameters so that your slideshow match your webpage. For example, you can modify the picture slideshow's width and height parameter so as to match your web site page.
- Upload your webpage to the web directory online to show your dynamic xhtml slide shows.