How to add a SWF file, Photo Flash Movie Slide show into Microsoft Word(2003, 2007, 2008, 2010) document
Want to embed a SWF file with playable Flash animation movie presentations into Microsoft Word document to watch Picture slide shows? Well, this is really cool. But how to insert such a playable image gallery slides presentation inside Word (2003, 2007, 2008, 2010) to watch? ( Free download easy SWF Flash file Maker)
Adding a flash Picture album slide show in .SWF file format will make your document more attractive. Inserting media files in Word(.doc, .docx) will make your documents more interesting. To embed Flash image album slide shows into your document, you need to create a SWF file at first.
Flash Slideshow Maker is said to be the best animation Maker for users to create their animations for embedding inside Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2008, 2003 document. With this easy animation Maker, you will just import pictures, set presentation effects, choose flash template and publish gallery slide show presentation. (Learn more about how to create 3D gallery slides)
Learn some other tutorials below:
How to insert and embed SWF files into MS Word 2007 documents to watch slideshows in Word?
In order to embed SWF presentations into a MS Word(2007, 2008, 2010) Document, you need to follow these steps below to import "Shockwave Flash Object" control and insert SWF files:
1. Add "Show Developer tab to Word 2007, 2010, 2008". Click Microsoft Office Button on the top left and click “Word Options”, then choose “Show Developer tab in the Ribbon” and click “OK”. (View the sample picture)
2. Import "Shockwave Flash Object". On the Developer tab, click the icon of hammer and go to “Controls” group. Click the icon of hammer and nail for “More Controls” to the “More Controls” window, then select “Shockwave Flash Object” and click “OK”. Then a control square will be imported inside to word. Use your mouse to drag and resize the control(View the sample picture)
3. Please right click the square control to choose “Properties” to“Properties” window.( sample picture)
4. On this “Properties” window, you click the “Movie” property and type SWF full drive path in the value column.(For example, C:\word.swf or URL e.g. http:/www.yourwebsite.com/word.swf from a website) (view sample picture below)
5. To make your Flash animation slide shows play automatically, You also need to set the “Playing” as “True“. To embed the movie animations into Word, you also need to set “Embed Movie” as “True”.
6. If all is OK, you save your setting and close the “Properties” window. If you want to preview the slide shows, you can go to the "Delevloper" Tab and click Design mode. If you think the animation movie plays fine, you can close your Word.( view sample image below)
7. When you open your word 2007, 2008, 2010 document again, you will watch your picture gallery slide show presentation playing.