How to add background music to your Slide Show
An audio music Slide Show will catch more people’s attention. How to add background music or song to your image slideshows? You can add audio file (mp3, wma, wav) of song or music from your computer to the Picture slide shows. You can also add music or song from the CD by ripping music function to your picture slide shows.
Have a learn other relevant tutorials below:
Here is a tutorial which shows you how to add or import background music or song file (mp3, wma, wav) to the Slide show.
DVD Photo Slide Show is a professional Image Slide show Maker, which allows you add or import background music or songs to DVD Slide shows, Video Slideshows, Picture Slide shows. With this slide Show Maker software, you can add or import audio mp3, WMA, WAV music files to the Slideshows. It also allows you to import the music or songs from CD disc into the Slideshows. ( Also Review 3D Flash Gallery Creator )
How to make Slide show and add audio background music or song (mp3, wma, wav)
- 1. Click “Add” button to import your photo to the slide show maker.
- 2. Add audio background music or song file to Slideshow. On the “Transition & Music” tab, you can add or import music to Picture slideshows easily. You can also multiply songs to the slide show.
Click “Add” button to choose the audio music file like mp3, wma, wav and import it into the software.
If you just like a part of music, you can use the “Trim” function to trim the song so that it can meet your need.
If you have your favorite song on the CD disc, then you can also rip the song from the CD disc and import it into the image Slide show easily.
If you want to add your voice to the slide show, you also use the"Record" funtion to record your voice, then save the audio file as mp3, wav or wma file then import it into the slide shows.
Note: To make a flexible Image Slide show, you need to make sure that the audio duration is equal with the Photo duration.
- 3. Choose the theme for the Slide shows. On the “Album Theme” tab, you can choose a proper theme and add to your audio slideshows. And on the “Album Preview” tab, you can preview your music slide shows.
- 4. Choose a DVD menu for your picture slideshows. If you want to make a DVD Slide Show, you need to choose a DVD menu and add to the slide show. If you just want to make a video slideshow, you do not need to have this step.
- 5. How to Publish your audio music slide show. If you want to make music image DVD slide shows, you will choose “DVD video disc” as the output format, then click “Burn Now!” button to burn or convert the slide show with the relevant audio files like mp3, wma or wav to a DVD disc. If you want to make video slideshows like MP4, MOV, AVI, H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG, FLV, SWF, MKV, 3GP or 3GPP2, you need to choose the relevant output format and click “Click Now!” button to convert the image slide shows with the audio file( mp3, wav or wma ) to the relevant video format.